Kill Team Campaign
We've done a trial run of the Kill Team campaign using the rules in the back of the Core Manual, now it's time for the real thing!
The official campaign works exactly the same but there's LOADS of goodies up for grabs!!
All you need to do is play just ONE game per week to be in the running for all of the goodies!
What do I need to take part?
You'll need a copy of the Kill Team Core Manual (available to purchase in store) and the models to form your Kill Team (also available to purchase in store).
If you haven't signed up for the community part of our site yet I'd highly recommend that you do! Once you're set up you can use the Kill Team group(s) to arrange to meet other players in-store for campaign games.
Goodies? What goodies? How do I get the goodies?
There's dice, acrylic tokens, cards, medals, badges and even some lovely art all up for grabs throughout the campaign.
At the end of month 1:
- The BRONZE medal will be awarded to the player with the most resources remaining.
- The BRONZE edged faction badges will be rewarded to the player with the most resources remaining for the corresponding faction.
At the end of month 2 :
- The SILVER medal will be rewarded to the player with the most resources remaining.
- The SILVER edged faction badges will be rewarded to the player with the most resources remaining for the corresponding faction.
- a pack of unique dice will be rewarded to each player who has taken part every week so far.
At the end of month 3 :
- The GOLD medal will be rewarded to the player with the most resources remaining.
- The GOLD edged faction badges will be rewarded to the player with the most resources remaining for the corresponding faction.
- a pack of Acrylic tokens will be rewarded to each player who has taken part every week so far.
Remember those paint and build cards? Bring those with you at the start of the campaign for bonus starting resources!
Do I need to have painted models?
Those that are regular members of our community know that we all play for fun. We also don't mind playing with grey, unpainted models.
That being said... Throughout the campaign we'll be getting photos of the Kill Teams being used. At the end of the campaign we'll have a vote to see which painted Kill Team our community thinks is the best painted. The winner will get a fantastic, digitally signed art print!
So what do I need to do to get involved?
Pop into store and sign up for the campaign by filling in one of the Campaign Cards and fixing it to the campaign display and we'll confirm your campaign roster is ready to go.
Join the Kill Team Campaign group for your local store on the community section of our site. Use the group to arrange to meet other players in-store for campaign games.
Come and play in-store - after your first game each week get a member of staff to stamp your card! (This is how we'll track who is eligible for the goodies).
Enjoy yourself, play the game you love and make new friends :)
Remind me how a campaign works...
- Fill out your roster with up to 12 combatants (more models can be added as the campaign progresses)
- Use the community groups to arrange games with other players
- Choose a mission: roll on the table found in the Core Manual
- Choose a Kill Team - choose your Battle Forged Kill Team from the models available on your roster - adhering to any restrictions set in the mission
- Play the mission
- After the mission you then run through the consequences of battle: check for resources, casualties and experience.
If any of a players' resources are reduced to 0 they become a guerilla faction. Your Kill Team has fallen and lost all of their strength. A guerilla faction cannot gain or lose resources but can still take part in missions and potentially have an impact on who wins the campaign. A guerilla sticker will be applied to your Campaign Card.
The winner of the campaign is the last person who hasn't been reduced to a guerilla faction.
There will be a penalty of -1 across all resources each week for anyone who hasn't recorded at least one game for the week.
Some in-store play may be subject to a table charge. To get a reduced table charge plus 10% off any in-store purchases sign up for our Star Player program!